How to disconnect the user.
1. First you should see which users are online. Please click "Reports"->"Online Users":
2. Click the usermame of the user to be disconnected to display the context menu. Then click "Disconnect" on the context menu:
3. The new screen "Disconnect User" will be displayed. In "NAS/IP Host please select "NAS1 - 127.0.0.X" and click "Disconnect User" button:
4. The Disconnect-Request has been sent and user session has been terminated. The corresponding message will be displayed:
5. You can see who is online again ("Reports"->"Online Users") to be sure that user has been disconnected: